Current Openings at HRMS
The passage of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act has significantly increase the amount of government funding available to non-profit and for-profit organizations that demonstrate the ability to create jobs, increase skills for the unemployed, or upgrade the skills of incumbent workers to stay employed. The Act is broad sweeping and therefore has the potential to fund programs for many industries and occupations.
Since 1993, Human Resource Marketing Services (HRMS) has been successful in obtaining local, state and federal grants to provide job training and employment services for diverse populations from entry-level to seasoned professional. HRMS is poised to grow its government-funded Workforce Development Division, including the expansion of its e-newsletter publication, HRMS Newsletter. The publication reaches approximately 20,,000 readers working for city, county, state and federal government agencies, not-for-profit and for-profit service providers, social service organizations, educators and HR professionals.
We are looking to fill several positions to support this growth. These are virtual jobs allowing qualified individuals to work from home. Familiarity with government-funded programs, at the local, state or federal levels is preferred. Compensation will be based upon experience.
- HealthTECH Workforce Forum Event Coordinator
- Direct Advertising Sales (Electronic newsletter sales experience)
- Sponsorship/Exhibitor Sales Representative
- Word Press Programmer:
- Editor/Journalists/Researcher (Employment and training-related journalism experience preferred)
- Grant Writers and Grant Management Consulting (Employment and job training-related experience preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress Administrtative Counsole and Plugins
- Publication Production /Database Manager (Web-based publishing software experience preferred)
*Sponsorship/Exhibitor Sales Representatvie
Work from Home and Feel like a Corporate Executive
Your initial role with HRMS will be to work from your home-office selling “speed recruiting” roundtables primarily to employers with 1000+ employees.
When you sell to employers, you will:
- Represent a product that is unique in the marketplace and easily differentiated from any other type of recruiting service.
- Receive comprehensive marketing support to achieve sales success through ongoing product training, well-tuned marketing materials, sales lead inquiries, testimonials from current clients and easy to use CRM to increase your sales effectiveness.
- Earn from $4,000 to $8,000 per month based upon the number of hours you work, your selling skills and personal contacts you bring to the table.
- Be given the opportunity to grow into marketing and management positions.
- A flexible, entrepreneurial environment where innovation and initiative is recognized and compensated.
Is This Job Right For You?
Successful HRMS sales associates have these qualifications:
- Past success in marketing employment services to corporate HR professionals and senior line executives to companies with 1,000 or more employees.
- Extensive work experience as an internal recruiter, third-party recruiter, staffing agency manager, or account manager selling a related employment service or recruitment technology product.
- The ability to work independently from your home without day-to-day supervision.
- The ability to provide customer support after the sale.
- Possess computer skills necessary to communicate electronically with potential buyers and track your call activity using our CRM.
- A strong belief and commitment to the HRMS business model.
- A strong skill in selling through a combination of identifying decision makers, using networking skills to reach them, making sales presentations by phone, and answering sales inquiries.
Please send your resume and summary of your background to email@example.com
* Interns for Rapidly Growing Solar Company in Orange County
HRMS is looking for several interns to assist with marketing, operations and IT projects at entry level rate of pay.
Working directly with the company’s senior leadership, you will assist with a broad range of tasks:
Work full time or part time (minimum 16 hours per week) based upon your schedule
- Marketing (particularly online marketing)
- Operations / process reengineering
- IT system / reporting projects
- Strategic relationships
- Competitive research
- Your work will have measureable impact and you will work directly with the CEO and the President
- Work location: most of the work will be on-site (Orange, CA), but some tasks can be performed remotely (ie. work from home as required)
- This is an initially unpaid internship, but we promise the experience garnered and the skill and resume building will be worth the effort!
Ability to work in a chaotic, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to take responsibility and be dependable
- Good at data mining
- Passion for problem solving & ingenuity
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills
- Top-notch Excel and PowerPoint skills (powerful, succinct presentations)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Intense work ethic
- Love of competition
How to Apply:
For those looking to grow their career within the field of Internet marketing, publishing and grant management and consulting, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating why you believe you are qualified. Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for.
Thanks so much for your time and feel free to pass this information onto those you believe may be qualified.
Richard Katz, CEO