Here are few examples of how HRMS has partnered with the private and public sector to produce effective job training, marketing and job placement solutions for employers and governmental agencies. HRMS partnered with:
- Monster/TMP Worldwide and obtained a $250,000 grant from the Los Angeles Economic Development Association to designed and produce a multi-media marketing and branding campaign to promote business services to employers throughout the county of Los Angeles and promote the web site, www.laworkforce.org.
- Dunn & Bradstreet and proposed to design and manage a $2 million dollar project to create a national employer database for use by the one stop system.
- Sutter Health, a 30,000-employee Northern California health care system to produce a series of employment half-hour TV programs called, Meet Your Next Employer.
- Arbor E&T (formerly TTI America) and received grants to provide services as part of TTI’s proposals to manage One Stop centers for Broward and Brevard Counties in Southern Florida.
- PDQ Careers, a regional, staffing company to place over 100 welfare clients into clerical positions using early Welfare-to-Work demonstration project funding provided by the State of California.
- Paramount Studios to design an entertainment industry On-the-Job Training program, resulting in the placement of over 1,000 long-term unemployed into office administrative positions working at over 50 employer locations.
- Staffing Industry Analyst Inc. to provide a Job Locator report that is used by employment agencies and one stops to identify economic development activity that gives a “heads-up” on future job creation within a local area.
- Silicon Graphics Incorporated (SGI) to train and place retrain traditional artists to become digital visual effects technicians.
- Hill & Knowlton and proposed to secure a public relations contract with the City of Los Angeles to promote Youth programming.
- UCLA Anderson School of Management to produce a Baby Boomer career conference for alumni.
- HRMS serves over 50 community based and government agencies designing and managing job search workshops including a proprietary course on Internet job searching. Below is a partial list of workforce development clients:
|UCLA Anderson School of Management
Boys and Girls Club of Venice
California Workforce Association
City of Glendale
City of La Habra
City of Long Beach
City of Los Angeles, Community Development Department
City of Pasadena
City of Santa Ana/WORK Center
Coastal Orange County One-Stop
Contra Costa County
County of Los Angeles CSS
County of Los Angeles, DPSS
Community Technology and Education Center
Dept. of Rehabilitation
Employers Training Resource
Employment Training Network
Goodwill Industries of Southern California
Hill & Knowlton
Indianapolis Private Industry Council
Kern County Dept. of Human Services
Larson Training Centers, Inc.
Los Angeles Regional Economic Development Association (LRWPEDA)
Marin CalWorks Employment Services
North Orange County Community College District
North Orange County Regional One-Stop Center
Orange County WIB
Sacramento Employment and Training
Solano County WIB
South Bay WIB
Staffing Industry Analyst Inc.
TTI America – Miami, FL
TTI America – Treasure Coast, FL
TTI America – California
Tulare County WIB
United American Indian Involvement, Inc.
Ventura County WIB
Weingart Center Association
Women’s Opportunity Center
Workforce Development Business Services
HRMS team of consultants and workshop trainers are experts in Business Service strategies. Unique to HRMS is the depth of experience our staff has in understanding the corporate business culture, the HR market place and business-to-business selling techniques. Our staff has:
- “Worked on the other side of the desk”- former HR Directors and VP of HR
- Successfully marketed HR services to employers to small, medium and large companies on a local, regional and national basis. These projects include selling employment, recruitment and training services to Fortune 500 companies, marketing staffing services and Internet job posting services to hundreds of employers.
- Successfully designed and implemented business services strategies to workforce development agencies. This experience includes being an approved business service vendor for the City of Los Angeles and providing business service strategies for several One Stop operators.
- Created and implemented several $300,000+ marketing and branding campaigns for two workforce investment boards for the purpose of marketing workforce development services to both job seekers and employers.
HRMS understands that every workforce investment area has unique needs, and more importantly a unique business environment. HRMS Business Services team will spend a significant amount of preparation time to customize the engagement to meet the particular needs of your organization’s staff and management, the local business environment and particular needs of your labor market.
TTI America retained HRMS to assist with implementing their business service contract with the County of Orange Workforce Investment Board. The contract included the following services, successfully delivered over a nine-month period:
• Provided community outreach programs to identify and enroll more qualified job applicants to fill one-stop job orders.
• Identified and implemented more efficient ways to make contact with employers.
• Reviewed existing business service practices, resources and business plan and provided recommendations to improve service delivery.
• Through coaching and participation in sales calls with Business Reps, enhanced staff’s skills in marketing and selling to the HR community.
• Prepared and distributed a press release and other public service announcements.
• Designed a recruitment and retention executive briefing workshop for the purpose of attracting small and mid-size companies to learn about one-stop and business services.
• Created Business Service Center” marketing material including a “leave-behind” brochure and power point presentation.
HRMS received a contract from the Los Angeles County Regional Workforce Preparation and Economic Development Collaborative to develop and implement a marketing and branding project for their website. The objective was to enhance employer awareness of the web site throughout the greater Los Angeles County
The Workforce Development marketing campaign was very successful, generating a six-fold increase in the number of job seeker and employer visits to the Web site on a daily basis. In addition, we found HRMS to be professional, flexible, and easy to work with. They delivered what they said they would and provided additional services beyond their contractual obligations. Linda Wong, Project Coordinator, Los Angeles County Regional Workforce Preparation and Economic Development.