Advertising Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions- Please Read As Part of Your Agreement to Advertise in HRMS Newsletter
- Rates published herein are effective as stated on our Advertising Options and Rates website page. Rates are non-commissionable and subject to change without notice. Full payment is due prior to the first run date, unless agreed to in writing.
- Multiple insertion dates are invoiced for the full amount due. Cancellation of multiple insertion dates will be “short-rated” based upon the number of advertisements published.
- Advertiser assumes full responsibility for providing camera-ready artwork in its correct version based upon the Publication Schedule provided on our website. Errors submitted by the advertiser and published shall not reduce the advertiser’s financial responsibility to pay according to confirmed email agreements.
- HRMS Marketing Services, Inc. (HRMS), publisher of HRMS Newsletter, is not responsible for errors or omissions in any advertising materials provided by the advertiser or its representatives.
- All advertisements are accepted and made available by HRMS upon representation by the agency and advertiser that they are authorized to make available on HRMS Newsletter the entire contents and subject matter thereof and that such advertisement will not violate any law or infringe upon any copy rights of any party.
- In consideration of the placement of advertisements within HRMS Newsletter, the advertiser and agency, will jointly and severally, indemnify and save HRMS and all parents, affiliates and subsidiaries of HRMS harmless from and against any and all losses and expenses arising out of the appearance of such advertisements in HRMS Newsletter, including without limitation, those arising from claims for suits for defamation, copyright or trademark infringement, misappropriation, violation of the Lanham Act, obscenity, indecency, violation of statutory, common law or contractual rights including, without limitation, the rights of any guild or union or rights of privacy or publicity or from any and all similar claims now known or here after devised.
- It is understood that the advertiser and the agency are jointly and severally liable for payment of invoices for advertising made available in HRMS Newsletter.
- HRMS shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for any failure to provide reference or access to all or any part of the advertising due to systems failure, technological failure of HRMS or their websites, or any other cause outside our control. HRMS will not be responsible for harm due to unauthorized use of your advertisements as presented on the service by third parties, including without limitation, unauthorized reproduction and tampering by network “hackers.”
- HRMS reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising and/or linkage to an advertiser’s site on the Web for any reason at any time, including without limitation as a result of linkages to other sites on the Web included in the advertiser’s site.
- Unless otherwise specifically agreed by HRMS and the advertiser, no cash discounts, volume discounts or other discounted rates will be available.
- No minimum website impression level or ad click-through rate is guaranteed by HRMS.
- The agreement between HRMS and the advertiser shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of California applicable to contracts executed and performed entirely in the State of California.