Building Alumni Relations
HRMS recognizes your need to find innovative and low cost ways to engage and bring your experienced alumni back to campus and provide them with services they really want.
Our turnkey, private-label alumni conference management and programming service, under the name of seasonedPRO, will support the objectives of your alumni relations, development, and career center departments. Best of all, seasonedPRO services are provided to your college or university with little cost.
Partnering with seasonedPRO will help you build more active relationships with your experienced alumni, boost your overall “friend-raising” quotient, and positively influence your school’s national ranking by increasing the percentage of alumni who give.
In addition to providing a valued career service for older alumni, seasonedPRO conferences will enhance your career center’s employer relations by opening doors to employers in your area who want to recruit your school’s experienced alumni.
For the Alumni Association and Career Center
- Produce a powerfully engaging, turnkey career event that requires a minimum amount of staff time and financial resources.
- Bring hundreds of alumni back to a campus event as well as well-educated members of the professional community.
- Bring top of mind awareness of your school to your entire alumni base through an extensive conference marketing program.
- Enhance alumni contact information to support the school’s future alumni relations, employer, and development marketing efforts.
- Support the career center’s efforts to address the career advancement needs of experienced alumni.
- Strengthen the relationship between the university and employers that already recruit students and recent graduates.
- Provide an effective forum for the university to promote continuing executive education services.
- Reinforce the value of the university to local and national employers by bringing experienced recruiters to the campus.
- Demonstrate a leadership role in finding unique ways to provide important experienced alumni services.
For Alumni Attendees
- Support efforts to advance the personal and professional growth of alumni.
- Enhance the attendee conference experience by using the seasonedPRO network of nationally known speakers, creative program design and proven-effective recruitment and career conference production experience.
- Create a conference attendee experience that will achieve an overall conference rating of Very Good or Excellent from at least 90% of the attendees attending the conference.
For Sponsoring Employers
- Provide a unique recruitment opportunity that allows employers to tap into your highly qualified and experienced professional, managerial and technical alumni from diverse industries and occupations.
- Provide an opportunity for employer sponsors to meet alumni face-to-face for the purpose of actively recruiting and hiring “passive” job seekers.
- Expand employers’ recruitment activities beyond their current on-campus recruiting of students
Director, Alumni Relations
UCLA Anderson School of Management
Tel: (310) 206-9283
Occidental College Business Associates
Tel: (310) 836-9820
University of Houston, Bauer College of Business
Tel: (713) 743-4915
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
Director of Alumni Relations
Vice Chancellor, Alumni Relations
Recent Experienced Alumni Career Advancement Conferences Produced by HRMS, Inc.