Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Los Angeles/UCLA Covel Commons
Targeted Alumni Marketing Provides a Well-Educated Pool of Qualified Candidates with Specific Skill Sets and Industry Background You Need
seasonedPRO university-sponsored Recruitment and Career Advancement Conferences are marketed to hundreds of thousands of working professionals using the university’s proprietary alumni database — truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity to reach an experienced, qualified and highly educated labor market. Multiple messages involving a variety of media and formats are used to reach the audience including:
- Dedicated email blasts to alumni living within proximity to the conference event using the university’s proprietary alumni database
- Embedded articles and notices in the university’s electronic newsletters
- Online banners on the university’s alumni home pages, alumni chapter and career center web site pages
- Alumni print publications
- Post cards mail to alumni home addresses
- Flyer handouts at alumni events
- Distribution to fully employed alumni earning their MBA
- Distribution to recruitment-partnering professional association members in IT, Marketing, Engineering, Management, HR and others.
- Distribution to university faculty and staff associated with targeted fields and industries
Attendees pay a fee to attend the conference, so you know they are serous about their careers and motivated to make a change if the right opportunity comes along. Attendees are there for all the right reasons—from seeking advancement with their present employer, to transferring to a new or related field of work to looking for a career that better matches their values and passions.