Career Moves 2008: Conference Overview
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Los Angeles/UCLA Covel Commons
Advance Your Career
Join fellow alumni, and other members of the professional community, by attending a unique, one day event to help you advance your career.
The event has been designed to meet the needs of the professional community from many industries and fields of work.
Make The RIGHT Next Move
The Alumni Associations of the University of California have partnered with seasonedPRO to craft a program that will effectively supplement your existing career advancement strategy and help you create a better one. Conference programming is tracked around three themes:
- Advancing your career with your current employer.
- Making a successful job change within your field or industry.
- Transferring your skills and experience to a new career.
Events are scheduled throughout the day and evening to give you maximum opportunity to attend. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Industry and occupational experts will help you more clearly see your career options and marketability.
- Inspiring keynote speakers will give you the big picture that puts your career and life in perspective.
- Private career and executive coaching sessions will allow you to hone in on your special needs.
- Ample networking time over lunch, dinner and coffee breaks will connect you to hundreds of alumni professionals from a variety of fields and industries.
- Unique workshops will cover a range of job advancement and job search topics.
- Your registration will include access to an exclusive seasonedPRO alumni job board.
- Meet hiring employers face-to-face at “Speed Recruitment” Roundtables, and get immediate feedback on your marketability in the local, national and global labor markets.
For program details, please go to Conference-at-a-Glance to learn more about how this unique event will help you advance your career—with your current employer, or with a new one.
Register with a friend or business associate and receive reduced rates.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Management Development Specialist
(310) 855-1064 x 104