Call for Keynote Speakers, Workshop Presenters, and Career Coaches
Are you a well-known subject matter expert who is knowledgeable and current on career development, career management, career transition and work/life balance issues? Can you present your knowledge in an interesting, compelling and entertaining way to large groups of well-educated people? If so, we encourage you to apply to be a presenter at one of the upcoming seasonedPRO conferences. You can view the schedule of conferences here.
As a keynote speaker, you will present to a highly educated audience (from 300 to 500 alumni) and brand your name to thousands of university alumni through an extensive alumni database marketing plan executed by the partnering university.
Our content experts come from a variety of backgrounds including HR, career development, leadership training, organization development, outplacement, career coaching, executive search, employment law, psychology, management and business consulting, entrepreneurship, and education.
Key Note Speakers
The criteria for our speaker selection committee are straightforward. We look for keynote speakers who . . .
- Will draw a large audience.
- May represent a well-known organization with a high-level position.
- Have a recognizable name and/or best selling book.
- Can effectively convey their knowledge about work/life issues and wisdom to well-educated, professional alumni.
- Offer attendees new tools, techniques, attitudes and perspectives about career development and career success.
Conferences are held at various universities throughout the county and we look for workshop presenters living in the local area of each university sponsored conference.
When applying to become a workshop presenter, we encourage you to suggest topics not covered by our core subject areas listed below:
- Personal Branding as a Career Advancement Tool
- Assessment Tools That Help You Make an Effective Career Transition
- Are You Being Paid What You Are Worth?
- Career Management Planning
- Maintaining Employment Marketability: How to be Job Search Ready
- Civic Ventures: Working in the Non-Profit World
- Aligning Your Values with Your Career and Work-Life Objectives
- Be Your Own Boss: Are You Qualified?
- How to Work Effectively with Executive Recruiters
- How to Win Friends and Get Ahead In the Corporate World
- Effective Communication Skills for Fast Track Professionals
seasonedPRO offers these benefits to those chosen to speak:
- Speaking affiliation with some of the nation’s leading universities.
- Through co-branding partnerships with the seasonedPRO Store, you will have an effective way to find additional markets for your consulting services and an outlet for your products (books, CD’s, DVDs Webinars).
- An opportunity to sell your products in the main conference area and at the end of your presentation.
- Networking with other professionals.
- Full conference registration for both days.
- Opportunities to promote yourself as a seasonedPRO expert through interviews with the media.
- Your logo linked to your web site from ours.
- Opportunity to provide consulting and training services to seasonedPRO private and public clients.
- Opportunity to have your presentation professionally taped, and made available to market on your own as well as earn royalties from our seasonedPRO@HOME store.
Employer Recruitment Opportunities
Experienced Alumni Attendee Registration
College and University Partnering Information